Friday, November 13, 2009


Keith's Komments:

For years I wrote a column in church bulletins where I have preached with the above title. Since we no longer do bulk rate mailing of our bulletin, I had discontinued the weekly article. The College Avenue Church of Christ now has an updated website (thanks Joey). This seems to me to be a good time to renew my communication with friends old and new.
So, what will I share with this expanded audience, maybe a hodge podge of things. Certainly I will share some church and spiritual insights. Also, as a Marriage and Family Therapist I will write on a number of issues of interest to families. Topics could include mental health issues, parenting, topics about adolescences and couple issues...

Maybe a sermon or sermonette will show up from time to time.
Look for pictures of our grandchildren too. Lynn and I love being grandparents. We have been blessed by great kids who married well. Updates on the Ellis family will show up along the way.

So, this is a renewing of Keith's Komments, now on the web. I hope you will follow along with me as I try to reflect on life and beyond.
Special thanks to my sweet daughter-in-law Dana for her technical help with the lay out. You should check out her blog as well as Adam's and Jan's. There are links on the right to all their blogs. God bless.

Love ya,

3 comments:

Brendan said...

Fancy....

Speaking of fancy that nifty logo would look nice on our web page.

Papakeith said...

Thanks Brendan, I'll pass that on to Joey.

Papakeith said...

Yay! Sometimes my communication is only internet...

love you